There are 113 calories in 100g of Pancakes, Stuffed With Vegetables, Homemade. See nutrient and calorie information for other quantities in the Nutrition Facts panel below:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
One hundred grams of Pancakes, Stuffed With Vegetables, Homemade contains 113 calories, 4.2g fat, 4.1g protein and 15.8 grams of carbohydrates.
This nutrition information comes from data published by Public Health England.
- Calories in Pancakes, Stuffed With Vegetables, Wholemeal,…
- Calories in Peppers, Green, Stuffed With Vegetables, Cheese…
- Calories in Peppers, Stuffed With Beef, Rice And Vegetables,…
- Calories in Pancakes (Served With Crispy Duck), Pancakes…
- Calories in Aubergine, Stuffed With Lentils And Vegetables
- Calories in Aubergine, Stuffed With Vegetables, Cheese…
Thank you for using Chumster to find out how many calories there are in Pancakes, Stuffed With Vegetables, Homemade. Chumster does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Chumster website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.