There are 129 calories in 100g of Noodles, Egg, Fine, Dried, Boiled In Unsalted Water. See nutrient and calorie information for other quantities in the Nutrition Facts panel below:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
One hundred grams of Noodles, Egg, Fine, Dried, Boiled In Unsalted Water contains 129 calories, 0.8g fat, 4.7g protein and 27.5 grams of carbohydrates.
This nutrition information comes from data published by Public Health England.
- Calories in Noodles, Rice, Fine, Dried, Boiled In Unsalted…
- Calories in Noodles, Egg, Medium, Dried, Boiled In Unsalted…
- Calories in Noodles, Egg, Thick, Dried, Boiled In Unsalted…
- Calories in Noodles, Egg, Dried, Raw
- Calories in Noodles, Egg, Fried With Spring Onions, Homemade
- Calories in Pasta, Egg, Fresh, Filled With Cheese And…
Thank you for using Chumster to find out how many calories there are in Noodles, Egg, Fine, Dried, Boiled In Unsalted Water. Chumster does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Chumster website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.